Top 10 Things To Do In Vancouver. Vancouver resembles a lot of Pacific Northwest cities in the area. It’s a mixed of Portland and Seattle, but it’s Canadian.
With every city, there’s a lot of things to do. The hardest part in visiting a new city is trying to figure the important landmarks to visit and where to eat. It’s no different when it comes to Vancouver, Canada. The city is located to lush green parks and the great outdoors with an abundant amount of trees. However, those require a day trip north of the city. What can people do within the city? Well, we compiled a Top 10 Things To Do In Vancouver list. Here it is!
- Granville Island – The peninsula shopping district located centrally in Vancouver with an artist community, local vendors, and Canadian breweries.
- Nitobe Memorial Garden – It’s a Japanese garden next to UBC.
- Canada Place – It’s Vancouver main entertainment hub that resembles Sydney’s Opera House.
- Museum of Vancouver – It’s Vancouver’s main museum displaying much of the city’s history.$113.69in stockHotels.com$110.55in stockExpedia.com$59.80out of stockTravelocity.comin stockOtel.com
- Science World at TELUS World of Science – The science museum has a number of interactive exhibits house in an unique sphere.
- The Orpheum – It’s one of the oldest theatre in Vancouver and was feature in an episode of Battlestar Galactica.
- Robson Street – It is Vancouver’s main shopping district.
- Vancouver Chinatown – The area is home to Vancouver’s Asian community with a number of typical Chinese vendors.
- Vancouver City Hall – The city hall has an art deco architectural style worth checking out.
- Vogue Theatre – It’s one of Canada’s National Historic sites with its art deco design.
Well, that’s our Top 10 Things To Do In Vancouver list. We’ll be updating this list and adding other lists regarding Vancouver in the near future. Let us know if you have any additional things to add in the comment section below!
Check out our other Vancouver articles here.